1. There are no entry fees for the SVJFF.
2. Deadline for all film submissions for consideration in the 2016 SVJFF Film Festival is May 15, 2016
3. Criteria: narrative, documentary, animation, experimental, and children's films with Jewish content.
4. Films 30-minutes or less will be considered short-subject.
5. Screeners of foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
6. Exhibition Formats: DCP, DVD NTSC, BluRay NTSC
Silicon Valley Jewish Film Festival
PO BOX 2190
Cupertino, CA 95015
May 15, 2016
DVD NTSC and PAL formats accepted and online links preferable
Please include along with the screener the following information:
Print source: name, address, phone, e-mail, and web site address
- Director, country of origin, year, running time, language(s), and format the print is available on for festival screenings (DCP, BluRay, DVD)
- Synopsis of film
- Filmmaker's contact information and bio (if available)
- Any publicity which may include: press reviews, awards, award nominations, premiere dates and city, and/or any other relevant press materials.
- Kindly label your screener with the title, director's name, running time, indicate language and if subtitled.
If you wish for the screener(s) to be returned, please also enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope for its return after our selection process is complete (June 2016). If no return envelope or request is included, the screener will be kept until our selection process is completed and then discarded to protect your rights.
Screener(s) shipping costs, to and from the SVJFF, should be paid by the sender. We do not return screeners unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your entry.