1. There are no entry fees for the SVJFF.
2. Deadline for all film submissions for consideration in the 2017 SVJFF Film Festival is May 15, 2017
3. Criteria: narrative, documentary, animation, experimental, and children's films with Jewish content.
4. Films 30-minutes or less will be considered short-subject.
5. Screeners of foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
6. Exhibition Formats: DCP, DVD NTSC, BluRay NTSC
May 15, 2017
We only accept online links and passwords.
Please include along with the screener the following information:
Print source: name, address, phone, email, and website address
- Title (if 2 languages, both in English and main language)
Director(s), country of origin, year, running time, language(s),
and format the print is available on for festival screenings (DCP, BluRay, DVD)
- Synopsis of film - both long and short, if possible
- Filmmaker's contact information and bio (if available)
- Any publicity which may include: press reviews, awards, award nominations, premiere dates and city, and/or any other relevant press materials.